Best Interior Designers in Vijayanagar
best interior designing features that fit all your needs which include of Stunning Wardrobes, Cots, Entertainment TV unit, flexible Sofas, Coffee Table, Dining Table and Chairs, Wallpaper Designs, Curtain designs, Storage Cabinets, Study Tables, Closets and many more features.
Why Popular Interiors?
Small to large project execution
Redesign to Complete Makeover
Plans, Designs, Renovation & Woodwork
Personalized projects & quotes
Check real photos and reviews
Get free quotes within 24 hours
Experienced interior designers
End to end project execution
Timely delivery of the project
How it Works
Share your requirements
Type of Project, Area of Property etc.
Get a call from our Home Expert
We will call back in 2 hours to discuss requirements & provide personalized quotes
Hire the right interior designer
Compare quotes, choose a professional, set appointment & Hire
Interior Designers in Vijayanagar
Popular Interiors is a Bangalore based Interior Designers in Vijayanagar with a team of creative, inspirational and trustworthy professionals. It is our Promise to assist our clients in the development of their personal lifestyle. Through collaboration that combines the spirit of each client with the essence of their spaces, we create a uniquely distinct experience.
Popular Interiors is a one-stop solution for your home interiors. It is a dream venture to bring aesthetics, ergonomics and practicality to your living spaces with simple ideas and practical solutions. Here, in Popular Interiors, we design kitchens, wardrobes, your entire home interiors, furniture, etc.; and execute the designs on a turnkey basis.
Popular Interiors is best Interior Designers in Vijayanagar also an exclusive dealer for Hafele, one of the biggest international kitchen hardware companies in the world. We look forward to working with you soon!
Interior Designers in Vijayanagar
Meet & Agree
- Getting to know the client. This requires a series of conversations to understand who the clients are, how they live and how they want to be perceived in the world. Interior Designers in Vijayanagar
- Establishing a common language to communicate spirit, concept, and nuance. This involves an exchange of rich and detailed imagery along with commentary and conversation to determine the values that matter.
- Space planning – to determine scale and traffic flow as well as what specific furnishings are needed.
- Architectural Detailing or interior architecture –refers to creating a palette of materials and finishes that will define the personality of the spaces and designing how they will be constructed and applied.
Idea & Concept
Furniture designs, finds, and selections. This is what many people consider the fun part –and it is, but the uninitiated may also be surprised to learn that this process also involves a mind-boggling myriad of details that have to be considered, dreamed-up, designed, engineered, and managed before they can be realized. Interior Designers in Vijayanagar
Buying, ordering and commissioning the production of furnishings. The process from order to completion of a single piece of furniture often takes 6 months or more. Every piece ordered requires much thought and many decisions all of which have to be effectively communicated to the artisan, craftsman or supplier. For example, here’s a rundown of some of the details that go into ordering a single sofa:
- Select the style and type of frame.
- When customizing to a particular client’s body type or comfort profile, we will often make a series of modifications including seat height and depth, type of seat and cushions and the type of fill for each, overall back height, back cushion height, back pitch and arm height.
- Select wood or metal finishes for legs or exposed portion of the frames and determine whether or not to use nailheads, passementerie trims, welts, or no welts.
- Then there’s the upholstery. Fabrics and leathers each have their own unique requirements. If using leather, what size are the hides? How much waste will be involved? Is the finish on the leather suitable for the application? What kind of seaming and stitching is appropriate for the use and style? For fabrics, is there a pattern? How will it be oriented and positioned at each section of the sofa? Again, what kind of seams and how will those seams be executed? If all of these considerations go into the ordering of a single sofa, multiply that process by the number of pieces in a home and you begin to understand the complexity involved.
Design & Create
A well-designed environment is worth the time it takes to create. The result is more than mere decoration. Home should be a place you love being in and escaping to.
- The most important point in the interior design process is the development of Preliminary Design.
- Creativity comes in to play in an effort to find approaches that will be original, aesthetically satisfying, valid solution to the problems define through programming
Built & Install
Everything has arrived and is staged at the warehouse. Getting everything moved-in, placed and in perfect order can take anywhere from 12 hours to 2 weeks depending on the scale and complexity of the design. We want our clients to come into a complete home, to experience a complete transformation. As with any skilled performance, we hope to make it seem effortless -to utterly surprise and delight.